Harmony is the word that describes this traditional fine calf leather watch band with its special scratch resistant surface developed by Hirsch in a simple, classic design. The absence of stitching and the clear lines are an example of minimalist fashion and understatement. With its flat design, the watch band is suited to all classic watches.
How to attach an Open End band to the watch case?
- Insert the first band part into the gap between watch case and bar
- Apply some acetone or nail polish remover onto the coating (Fig. left)
- Once the coating feels gluey, fold the band end over the watch bar
- Using a Hirsch Clip, hold the band end until the coating is dry (Fig. right)
- Repeat the procedure with the second band part
- No Stitching
- Open End