Natural leather grain in earthy colours with light bombe padding and the typical Hirsch Pro Skin features. With this watch band, a very thin layer has been applied to the underside of the lining leather, making it particularly kind to the skin. The buckles are also low in nickel. Perfect for people with particularly sensitive skin, and suitable for all sports and fashion watches.
How to attach an Open End band to the watch case?
- Insert the first band part into the gap between watch case and bar
- Apply some acetone or nail polish remover onto the coating (Fig. left)
- Once the coating feels gluey, fold the band end over the watch bar
- Using a Hirsch Clip, hold the band end until the coating is dry (Fig. right)
- Repeat the procedure with the second band part
- Open End