Terms of Sale
1. Scope of Application
The following terms of sale apply for orders through the English language version of the WatchStyle Store. Our offers are without engagement and subject to confirmation. Orders are considered to be firm if acknowledged and carried out by shipment of the goods.
Before placing an order, you must verify all relevant images, descriptions and size charts on our product pages. As a customer, you are responsible for determining the appropriate material, color and size for your own particular use. We take no responsibility for verifying any additional customer notes that have been entered during checkout.
3. Products & Pricing
All prices include VAT and exclude shipping costs. International shipments may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which the order has been shipped. These charges are always at the customer's responsibility.
4. Custom-Made Products
Products that are manufactured to your individual specifications are considered custom-made products. Products that are not in stock and products that are displayed with a ready-to-ship date in the availability line of the product page are also considered custom-made products. Custom-made products are not eligible for return and may not be canceled.
Depending on the customer's of the billing country, select payment methods are available. Transactions are processed and billed in Euro currency.
- Credit Card: We accept American Express (only on request), Diners Club, Discover, JCB, Mastercard, UnionPay and VISA. Your transaction will be processed using 3D Secure authentication.
- Debit Card: We accept Bancomat, Bancontact, CartaSi, Carte Bancaire, Carte Bleue, Dankort, Laser, Maestro, Miles and More, Petrol/Fleet, ServiRed, Solo, UATP, V PAY and VISA Electron.
- Bank Transfer: Transfer the order amount using your own online banking login details. By clicking the "Submit Order" button, you will be redirected to confirm your payment.
- SEPA Direct Debit: Through a direct debit mandate, you give us the permission to debit the order amount from your bank account. Available in the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA).
- Bitcoin: Transfer the order amount in Bitcoins. By clicking the "Submit Order" button, you will be redirected to confirm your payment. You have 15 minutes to complete the transaction.
We do not accept cancellations later than 24 hours after an order is placed.
7. Shipping and Delivery
In-stock items are being processed without delay. If an item needs to be backordered, we will notify you accordingly. Click here for an overview of our shipping rates and delivery times.
The customer will be held responsible for the validity of the provided address information. Should he become aware that the provided address information is incorrect during shipping, he will be in charge to contact the carrier in order to rectify the issue. If an order is lost during shipping, we cannot issue refunds, nor reship the order until the lost package investigation has been completed.
Track your order by entering your order ID or email address in the "My Account" section of the top panel. As a registered user, you will have access to several orders without entering your order ID for each one.
If something is wrong with an order you have received from WatchStyle, please notify the obvious defects immediately (within 14 days) by email. Your invoice will be accepted as the certificate of warranty. Item numbers and prices displayed online may differ from the manufacturer's tag. Our products may be subject to color, size or pattern variations such as often occur with leather and other natural materials. We reserve a width tolerance of ± 0.25 mm and a length tolerance of ± 5.0 mm for each part of the watch band.
This page was last updated on January 1st, .