One of the most popular watch bands in the world - and justifiably so! The centuries-old craft of refining leathers of all types makes it possible for Hirsch to treat particularly sturdy natural leather in a way that combines the aesthetic characteristics of alligator leather with the extreme durability of the best Italian calf skin. The water- and sweat-proof Softglove lining leather ensures the greatest comfort even with heavy-duty use.
How to attach Open End bands to the watch case?
- Insert the first band part into the gap between watch case and bar
- Apply some acetone or nail polish remover onto the coating (Fig. left)
- Once the coating feels gluey, fold the band end over the watch bar
- Using a Hirsch Clip, hold the band end until the coating is dry (Fig. right)
- Repeat the procedure with the second band part
- Open End
- For Classic Watches